“Online Exam Booking System(OEBS)- has been uploaded.
o Using OEBS ,Students can SELECT a slot for each subject from available dates & Batches for that subject.
o Students can choose the examination centre of their choice at locations where more than one Examination centre is available.
o The generated e-admit card will be sent to Learning centre only.
· The last date for completing the booking by the student is Mar. 2014 , 1700 hrs .
OFFLINE examinations will be held as per date sheet given on website from Mar. 2014.
Click on The below Link to Book your Exam Dates.
Online Exam Booking System
Below are list of candidate Do’s and Don’ts while using the booking system
1. Enter Registration Number in the registration screen and press Enter key on your Keyboard.
2. Select Date of Birth
3. Enter Mobile number and email ID
4. Confirm the details displayed by clicking the check box
5. Click on Register
6. Check mobile or email for password
7. Check the "Junk/Spam" folder if you do not see the mail in your inbox.
8. Enter Registration number in Login screen
9. Enter the password
10. Click on Login
11. Read Important Instructions
12. Confirm the user profile data and agree terms and conditions by clicking on check boxes
13. Click on book a seat
14. Select exam center or exam date and batch time out of the options available
15. Click on Book Schedule
16. Click on OK button on the warning message to proceed or click cancel to Cancel the selection
17. Confirm the booking details to book the slot by clicking on Confirm button or click cancel to Cancel the selection
18. Check mail and mobile for booking confirmation
19. Check the "Junk/Spam" folder if you do not see the mail in your inbox
20. Collect the e-admit card from the respective LC
21. If your LC has not received the e-admit card within 48 hours from the booking completion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Use only following browsers - IE 7.0, 8.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.0, 3.5 & Google Chrome 5.0
1. Trying to login to the same user or different users from the different tabs of the same browser, the application displays - Please logout of the previous session
2. Trying to login to the different user from the different windows of the same browser, the application displays - Please logout of the previous session
3. Trying to login to the same user from the different windows of the same browser, the application displays - Please logout of the previous session
4. Trying to login to the same user from different browsers, the application displays - User is already logged in. Please try after 30 minutes.
5. Do not press F5 or refresh during the process, the application displays - Session expired. Please re-login
6. Trying to register for a registration number by more than two candidates at a time, the application displays - You have already registered.
7. Trying to enter the registration number which is not available in the application data, it displays - Please enter valid registration no.
8. Trying to re-generate the password through Forgot password option by not entering the email ID which was registered, the application displays - Registration no. or email id is not matching.
9. If you do not select the schedule for all the subjects, the application displays - Please book a seat for all the subjects scheduled.
10. Trying to select more than 6 exam centers out of exam centers available in a city, the application displays - You cannot select more than 6 exam centers