This is applicable to students who will be appearing for examinations in Jul/Aug-2013.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION By Students
1. Completed assignments must be typed and formatted neatly and soft copies should be uploaded on or before 20th May 2013.
2. You may download the Assignment Question Paper by clicking on the link provided below.
3. Ensure that you answer all questions according to the marks allocated (not more than 400 words for a 10-mark question and not more than 200 words for a five-mark question). The total page limit shall not exceed 8 pages of A-4 size. Students are advised to check their Assignments thoroughly before uploading the same, as Only ONE submission will be considered and evaluated. Multiple submissions are not allowed.
4. Please restrict the assignment document size to <500 KB.
5. Please avoid inserting images of very high resolution into the document to prevent exceeding the size limit and also using colors for highlighting any content.
6. Assignment submissions are accepted only in .doc or .docx formats.
7. Please ensure you provide a valid email id and mobile number to receive confirmation message on successful submission.
8. Content that has been directly copied from the Internet will NOT be accepted.
9. Assignments that have been copied and shared among students will be automatically rejected and liable for disqualification.
10. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
11. Follow assignment format and complete all the details for each assignment individually.
- Submit your assignments with cover page mentioning your Roll Number, Name, Course and Semester.
Click on below link to download questions of Assignments of all courses of SMU
- Also mention the Subject name and paper code before each Assignments starts.